Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Permission Slip to Dominate the Galaxy

To all my inner demons and ugly voices that have ever doubted my strengths and my cojones...

Here it is, my official permission slip to dominate the galaxy.

Read it and weep, suckas!

---------- * ----------
I, Marissa Alyce Cruz, officially give myself permission to declare what I don't want and what I do want.  
     Marissa Cruz       
Print Name:      Marissa Cruz            Date:        9/6/11      

---------- * ----------

While I'm at it, I'll include my Official Conviction Contract:

I, Marissa Alyce Cruz, promise to honor and obey --forever-- my Official Conviction Contract. I determine, dictate and direct my financial value!

     Marissa Cruz       

Print Name:      Marissa Cruz            Date:        9/6/11      
---------- * ----------
Contracts courtesy of
Erika Lyremark - Whip Master

I'm  doing it. I'm taking the plunge. I'm going to invest my time and energy into being the event planning maven that I'm destined to be.

And I'll be doing it through the Morning Whip starting September 25th. It's going to be a wild ride!

Thank you Eryka for the nudge in getting off my ass and fully on board for my Red Carpet Dream.
Let's get crackin!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment