Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've got to keep on movin'

I am beginning to understand the concept of "timing is everything."

Have you ever had a minor or even major twinge of jealousy for moving on too soon? Or maybe worse, not moving on when you had the chance?

While I see posts on FB of friends my and former colleagues receiving their once-in-a-lifetime award of MLB World Series Rings for being a part of the SF Giants family, I drool, I sob a bit, and I vow to keep on movin'. When I decided to leave the world of baseball and ballparks to begin flying the friendly skies, I tried not to look back. One unbelievable National League Division and World Series win later, it's a little hard not to want to be a part of that all over again.

Flying has brought so many joys to my life, don't get me wrong. However, I'm feeling another need for change. A need to keep on movin'. In that spirit I completed a super hardcore workout from BodyRock.tv to literally get up and start moving. Visit the website and try the workouts, the motivation there is incredible and kicks my butt every time.

Next up... Getting my mind and energy moving. I'm really stoked about the Morning Whip seminar hosted by TheDailyWhip.com. And though it'll be quite the investment, I feel like the timing is dead on. I'm ready to move forward and I'm excited at where I'll be personally, physically, and professionally by the end of 2011. In these 3 1/2 months only time will tell.

Bring it on! Let's get crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment