Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Getting in Gear!

Greetings from DC!

On a layover here in DC and am really feeding off this great energy of adrenaline that I have in anticipation of the next few days. I always am amazed to thing I've nearly been to the moon and back all while being blessed with the greatest of company in my fellow crew-members, as well as meeting up with loved ones along the way.

To think... I woke up in SF, will go to sleep in DC tonight. *pause for a now short rest in DC and a lovely breakfast with the crew* (maybe a quick warm up workout before breakfast... eh, perhaps.)

Then off to SF. Then scramble over a gate or two to hitch a ride to LA to see a friend and spend the night.

Then beeline it back to SF the next day in time to have a rehearsal among an amazing set of dancers, AND greet and host my parents at my house that night.

Then SHAZAM! Over to Seattle first thing in the morning to then drive up to Vancouver, British Columbia to celebrate my lola's 85th birthday.

The family hugs and kisses and drinks and dances, then my parents and boyfriend and I WOOSH! Back to SF come Monday afternoon so that Dad and boyfriend can get back to work Tuesday morning. And well, I'll be sleeping in hopefully since I just have a red eye flight on Tuesday night.

I'll be back to SF to come home to just my boyfriend next Wednesday night. No parents, no aunties, or uncles, or cousins. Just us.

This is my life. It's crazy, but  I don't know that I'd trade it for anything else at the moment.

Chaos kind of excites me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment