Monday, October 4, 2010

meesa mar mar binks

Hello blog, and whomever might be reading this..

This is a project that I have been meaning to start for quite some time. Sooo here goes! This is my first shot at writing anything meant for others to enjoy [hopefully speaking] so please feel free to leave any feedback, good or bad. I'd like to think I'm a big girl and can take some criticism here and there.

A bit more about the marvelous mar mar binks...

I'm a San Francisco resident, that is whenever I'm not flying the friendly skies for work. Yes, you guessed it... I am indeed a flight attendant, also dubbed an In-Flight Teammate, or Aeronautical Beverage Engineer depending on whom you ask.

I'm a performer with a cultural folk dance company based in SF. It is such a blessing to be surrounded by so many forms of art in the city and I love learning about different cultures and backgrounds through outlets other than cuisine... though, I don't mind that either.

I'm pretty ghetto-fantabulous when it comes down to it. I can gig/jerk/electric slide/drop it like it's hot... but you really wouldn't think so. And when I'm not gettin' jiggy and goin' bo-jangles, I like to sew and create new things.

That's it for now. See you later, aldergator.

mar

2 comments:

  1. ghetto-fantabulous? oh really? AND you can jerk?! how about ghetto-fanta-fake-a-jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was rude. but like i said, i can take it. you want a dance off? is that what you want?

    ReplyDelete